Hi! It's Rika!!I like movies, too. Do you recommend any good movies? My favorite movie is Hair Spray. It was a really nice movie and lots of fun!!
hi Rina!!!thanks the comment, and I also want to know what movie you like.to rika;I like hairspray, too!!よろしく~
好きな映画ですか。アダムのリブとか青い空(Blue Sky)とかボイズドンクライ(Boys Don't Cry)が面白いと思うです。でも、ちょっと悲しい~
To Rinaどれも見たことがないのでチェックしてみます!!悲しい映画が好きなんですか?To TomokiHiar spray was very cute and I didn't notice the mom of the main character is the famous actor!!
こんにちは、しげです^^専攻は商業です、でも英語が一番好きです。 もし日本語について分からないことがあったら遠慮なく聞いてください!! よろしく!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi! It's Rika!!
I like movies, too. Do you recommend any good movies? My favorite movie is Hair Spray. It was a really nice movie and lots of fun!!
hi Rina!!!
thanks the comment, and I also want to know what movie you like.
to rika;
I like hairspray, too!!
よろしく~
好きな映画ですか。アダムのリブとか青い空(Blue Sky)とかボイズドンクライ(Boys Don't Cry)が面白いと思うです。でも、ちょっと悲しい~
To Rina
どれも見たことがないのでチェックしてみます!!悲しい映画が好きなんですか?
To Tomoki
Hiar spray was very cute and I didn't notice the mom of the main character is the famous actor!!
こんにちは、しげです^^
専攻は商業です、でも英語が一番好きです。
もし日本語について分からないことがあったら遠慮なく聞いてください!!
よろしく!
Post a Comment